Due to the extensive submissions received by the ICCITM-2022 that need more processing time and effort, we announce extending the ICCITM date to August 30-31, 2022.
Students and Tech Fair
We are delighted to announce that the Students and Tech Fair will be held alongside the ICCITM 2022 conference opening. It will include the distinguished undergraduate projects and their recent contributions in Computer Science. The Fair will also include the recently introduced tech solutions in the market including computer and network products.
About The Conference
The 8th International Conference on Contemporary Information Technology and Mathematics (ICCITM) will be held on 30 – 31 August 2022. This conference is sponsored by the Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics at the University of Mosul in cooperation with IEEE and IEEE Iraq section. The ICCITM is an interdisciplinary conference that establishes the opportunity to introduce new research ideas by various researchers in the fields related to mathematics and computer science. The scope of the conference includes the following topics:
- Big Data, IoT and The Cloud
- Intelligent and Information Systems
- Real-time, Distributed, and the Parallel Systems.
- Computer Networks and Security.
- Computer Vision and Image Processing
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by two or more creditable reviewers chosen from a pool of eminent researchers. Moreover, the plagiarism will be checked, and the papers that exceeds permitted percentage will be automatically returned to the authors. Each submitted papers must contain specific quality features to ensure its acceptance. The quality features are originality, applicability, correctness, novelty, tidiness, and scope relevance. We encourage you to join ICCITM which is a great chance to connect with various researchers in different fields and discover how fields related to computer science and mathematics have a great real-life impact.
Big Data, IoT, And the Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud and grid computing for Big Data
- IoT Edge and Cloud Architectures
- Security and Privacy for IoT
- Big Data Techniques, models and algorithms
- Big Data Analytics and Social Media
- Machine learning and IoT
- Big Data Infrastructure and Platform
- Fog Computing
Intelligent and Information Systems
- Social Computing
- Machine Learning
- Data Mining
- Software Engineering
- Deep learning
Real-time, Distributed, and the Parallel Systems
- Real-time System
- Real-time Big Data Analytics
- Distributed Real-Time System
- Quantum Computing
- High-Performance Computing
- Embedded Computing
- Scalable Computing
Computer Networks and Security
- Mobile computing
- 4G/5G Network Evolutions
- Information Security
- Network Security
- Information Hiding
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Networking Based on Ipv6
Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Biometrics Technologies
- Multimedia Systems
- Signal Processing
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Image Processing Techniques
- Optimization and Numerical Analysis
- Applied Mathematics and Fluid Mechanic
- Dynamical System and Time Series
- Functional Analysis, Mathematical Analysis, and Complex Analysis
- Algebra and Graph Theory
- Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
- Applied Statistics
- Mathematical Statistics
- Operations Research
- Stochastic Processes
- Spatial Statistics
- Time Series
Prof. Dr. Dhuha Basheer Abdullah – Conference Chair
International Steering Committee
- Sattar B. Sadkhan – SMIEEE– University of Babylon – IRAQ
- Stefano Pergani –IEEE Communications Society – ITALY
- Ramana Morthy – India
- Eva Volna- University of Ostrava- Czech Republic
- Ozen Ozer – Ondokuz Mayis University- Turkey
- S.N. Chakravarthy- Jawaharal Nehru Technological University- India
- Raad S. fayath – SMIEEE- Alnahrain University- IRAQ
- Jawad K. Ali – University of Technology- IRAQ
- Dhuha Basheer Abdullah – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Muneer Salim Taha – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Dhuha Basheer Abdullah – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Sattar B. Sadkhan – University of Babylon- IEEE Iraq Section
- Dr. Jumana Waleed – Diyala University – IEEE Iraq section
- Dr. Nida Abdulmuhsen Abbas– Diyala University – IEEE Iraq section
- Dr. Nazar Hamdon Shukur – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Abdulghafoor Jasim Salim – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Siddeeq Yousif Ameen – Duhok Polytechnic University – IRAQ
- Dr. Pierre Ribereau – Université de Lyon -France
- Dr. Zakariya Yahya Algamal – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Rawaa Putros Qasha – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Murtatha Mohammed Hamad – University of Anbar – IRAQ
- Dr. Mohammed Azmi Al-Betar – Ajman University – United Arab Emirates
- Dr. Khuzairi Mohd Zaini – Universiti Utara Malaysia – Malaysia
- Dr. Iman Tariq Hamed – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Dhuha Basheer Abdullah – University of Mosul
- Dr. Sabiha F. Jawad- IEEE Iraq section -Chair
- Dr. Safwan Omar Hasoon – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Karam Hatim Thanoon – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Mafaz Muhsen Khalil – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Abdulghafor Mohammed Amin – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Muthanna Subhi Sulaiman – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Ghazwan Hani Mahmood – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Naktal Moaid Edan – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Najla Akram Al-Saati – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Bassem Mohammed Mahmmod – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Mohammed Abdul Ghani Taha – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Omar Ahmed Ibrahim – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Ekhlas Abduljabar Sultan – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Rayan Yousif Yacob Al-Khayat – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Ielaf O. Abdul Majjed Dahl – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Dr. Muzahem Mohammed Yahya – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Mrs. Assil Waleed Ali – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Mrs. Farah Tareq Mohammed – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Mrs. Alyaa M. Abdul Majeed Haleem – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Mr. Ibrahim Mohammed Ahmed – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Mr. Wael Waadallah Mahmoud – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Mr. Zaid Abdulelah Mundher – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Mrs. Iman Subhi Mohammed – University of Mosul – IRAQ
Local Scientific Committee
- Dr. Dhuha Basheer Abdullah – University of Mosul
- Dr. Sattar B. Sadkhan – University of Babylon – IEEE Iraq Section
- Dr. Najla Badie Ibraheem – University of Mosul
- Dr. Tarfa Yaseen Hamed – University of Mosul
- Dr. Faris Adel Dawood – University of Mosul
- Dr. Basim Mohammed Mahmood – University of Mosul
- Dr. Nadia Tarik Saleh – University of Mosul
- Dr. Ahmed Sami Nori – University of Mosul
- Dr. Sufyan Salim Mahmood – University of Mosul
- Dr. Ayad Hussain Abdulqader – University of Mosul
- Dr. Zohair Qays Al-Ameen – University of Mosul
- Dr. Mohammed Chachan Younis – University of Mosul
- Dr. Omar Saber Qasim – University of Mosul
- Dr. Husam Qasim Mohammad – University of Mosul
- Dr. Saad Fawzi Al-Azzawi – University of Mosul
- Dr. Heyam Abd Al-majeed Hayawi – University of Mosul
- Dr. Manaf Hazim Ahmed – University of Mosul
- Dr. Zaid Tariq Saleh – University of Mosul
- Dr. Ibrahim Ahmed Saleh – University of Mosul
- Dr. Safwan Omar Hasoon – University of Mosul
- Dr. Ban Sharief Mustafa – University of Mosul
- Dr. Mohammed Zaki Hasan – University of Mosul
- Dr. Maysoon Mal Allah Aziz – University of Mosul
Announcement: In response to the extensive requests from authors and researchers, the final deadline of paper submission for the ICCITM-2022 conference has been extended by the conference chair until July 20, 2022
Paper Submission Deadline: 20-7-2022
Acceptance Notification: 10-8-2022
Deadline for Camera-ready: 20-8-2022
Conference Dates: 30-8-2022 to 31-8-2022
About The Event Organizer
The College of Computer Science and Mathematics was established on 28 July 1999 containing the Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics departments. In its first year, (247) Students were accepted. The Software department was established in 2003, and the Operations Research and Intelligent Techniques department was opened in 2010 to be the first department of this specialization at the level of Iraqi public universities. This year, (608) Students were accepted, and this number is expected to increase in the next years with the rapid interest in the field of Computer Science and Mathematics.
The college enables its graduates to be ready for working in the state institutions on the edges of their scientific specializations. This is provided with abundant information on computer systems and software with potential applications to ensure rapid and accurate access to data and results. Since postgraduate studies are the most prominent indicator of the college’s engagement with its scientific specializations, all departments have founded their postgraduate studies except for the department of Operations Research and Intelligent Techniques for this academic year.
The Establishment of the Computer Science and Mathematics College at the University of Mosul came in accordance with the huge information revolutionizing the whole world. It has proceeded and still moving towards continuous modernization in order to make the information accessible to all.
Al Majmoaa Street, Mosul, Iraq Zip Code: 41002
Nineveh has a long history that dates back to the fifth millennium BC. The rich resources, fertile soil, and varied climate made it the best habitat for the old man. The first ploughing woman is Hassonah whose portrait is the oldest one discovered in a village named now after her name. In Hassonah, discovered agricultural pieces of equipment and crops depositories go back around 7500 BC. The village is 7 km from the Shoura district.
The University of Mosul is dedicated to providing an integrated academic and viable milieu for the students. The many facilities and services present at the campus are designed to work together to create an ideal atmosphere for the students to stimulate their potential and better the educational process. The aim is to enable them to improve their personal, academic and professional skills. Adopting this vision, the University of Mosul is committed to providing all the services and facilities the students need during their studies. On-campus residential facilities include health and psychosocial care centers, cafés and restaurants, sports complexes, theatres, libraries, information resources, research and computer laboratories, classrooms and more.
How To Submit Your Paper
- Online Submission: The authors are requested to submit their papers via EDAS.
- The submitted paper MUST NOT be previously published, and not considered elsewhere for publication.
- The submitted paper will be a double-blind peer review.
- The possible decision on a paper are: Accepted, Revision (Minor or Major), or Rejected.
- All papers will be checked for plagiarism and the similarity check MUST NOT exceed 20%.
- Acceptance/Rejection of papers will be decided by the referees of the corresponding conference.
- The submission is electronically and the size of A4 with (.docx) format will only be considered. The paper should be NOT EXCEEDING 6 PAGES.
- IEEE conference templates contain guidance text for composing and formatting conference papers. Please ensure that all template text is removed from your conference paper prior to submission to the conference. Failure to remove template text from your paper may result in your paper NOT BEING PUBLISHED.
- IEEE template and IEEE Copyright Form can be downloaded from (IEEE-Template).
- Prepare your presentation based on the conference presentation template which can be downloaded from (Paper ID_Presenter Name).
Call For Papers
The 8th International Conference on Contemporary Information Technology and Mathematics (ICCITM), August 30 – 31, 2022 in Iraq, University of Mosul, is a key meeting for the exhibition of new and research ideas and advances in information technology and mathematics.
This event is coordinated to deliver a prestigious platform for researchers, academics, and students to reveal their latest research findings with different specialists in these fields. Every submitted paper is assessed depending on these standards (accuracy, originality, research value, significance of development, and subject relevance).
We are looking for papers related to these research areas: Big Data, IoT, Cloud Computing, Intelligent Systems, Information Systems, Computer Networks, Distributed Systems, Parallel Systems, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Statistics, and Mathematics.
Please note the following:
- All submitted paper will be peer-reviewed by eminent reviewers.
- All submitted papers should show originality and unpublished results.
- Submissions should be made via the online submission system.
- Papers with high plagiarism rates will be returned to the authors without being peer-reviewed.
- All submitted papers should not exceed 6 pages and should be in the IEEE paper format.
- The publication fee for each accepted paper is 200 USD.
- ICCITM is hybrid:
- First day: in-person presentation.
- Second day: online presentation.
- Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
- All submitted papers should not exceed 6 pages and should be in the IEEE paper format.
Papers can be submitted through the following link: https://edas.info/N29963
For more information, please contact us at [email protected]
The aim of the poster at our conference is to give authors a chance to present their works and get feedback on their continuous research. It may not describe the completed work, they should at least summarize ongoing research activities along with preliminary results in a concise and easy-to-understand format. The format of your submission must follow the ICCITM conference format. Download template.
Please note that your accepted poster must be printed on A0 paper.
Accepted poster fee is 20 USD.
The International Conference on Contemporary Information Technology and Mathematics (ICCITM) invites researchers/non-researchers to register as “Attendance Participation” to attend the conference sessions and activities.
The registration starts on August 1, 2022, until August 20, 2022, at the deanship building of the College of Computer Science and Mathematics/ University of Mosul. The registration fee is 20$ for each participant, and all the participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
The payment should be made by one of the following options:
1- Cash Payment: can be made at the conference’s physical location (College of Computer Science and Mathematics/University of Mosul/ Mosul/ IRAQ).
2- Online Transfer (Inside Iraq): using Zain-Cash service to the following number:
– 07734959090 for the following tracks: (Computer Networks and Security, Mathematics, and Statistics).
– 07705269338 for the following tracks: (Big Data, IoT And the Cloud, Intelligent and Information Systems, Computer Vision and Image Processing, and Real-time, Distributed and the Parallel Systems).
3- Overseas Payments: the overseas payments can be made through the Western Union (WU) money transfer to the following name:
– SHEERIN MUNEEF YOUSIF
- Please use the exact spelling of the name mentioned above when using the Western Union money transfer.
- Your paper will be scheduled for presentation in the conference program after your payment is confirmed.
- Please submit your payment receipt.
- The acceptance letter will be sent to you once the payment is confirmed.
- Your paper is considered as Withdrawn from the ICCITM conference if the payment is not made.